Fungi Control | Winston Salem Lawn Care
During the Summer, fungus forms and spreads when the weather is warm and moist. Many other factors can cause fungal disease to spread, such as too much or not enough water, using the wrong fertilizer, compaction, and incorrect lawn mowing practices.
These factors facilitate the growth of the fungus, causing your lawn to quickly become discolored.
As the fungus grows and expands across your yard, those awful, large brown patches will form within days. The damage caused by fungus can vary from only browning the stalks of your grass, to killing your lawn all the way to its the roots.
Control Fungi | Choose Triad Weed Free
There are other forms of fungus besides just brown patches. Needless to say these fungi are repulsive and unsightly to the eye. They can even be dangerous if ingested by children or pets. It’s important to get rid of them as quickly as possible to ensure that you have a healthy (and safe!) lawn.
You may also notice fungi such as:
- mushrooms growing in your yard
- a slimy film over your grass.
Triad Weed Free’s Fungicide not only stops the damage caused by fungal disease, but can even prevent a fungus problem before it happens if it is applied at the right time. So even if you haven’t spotted any signs of fungus on your lawn, allow us to treat it and you won’t have to worry about a fungus problem!
Why Choose Triad Weed Free?
- We offer free service calls for any reason. When you request a service, we guarantee that we will be on your lawn within 24 hours. If you have a problem or concern we are here for you: 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, every day of the year.
- All of our products are thoroughly tested before use. Since every lawn is unique, we conduct a lawn analysis and design a custom plan based on your lawn’s specific needs and condition.
- We are committed to helping our customers in any way we can. That’s why we offer flexible payment plans specific to your financial needs.
- All of Triad Weed Free’s services are are provided by a North Carolina licensed applicator. When you have questions, your call is answered by the specialist who serviced your lawn.